Teen Strength + Conditioning is perfect for young athletes that are looking to learn how to move while having fun!
This programming is intended to be done with athletes ranging from 12-17 years of age.
The emphasis with this programming is to teach our athletes how to move effectively, improve balance, as well as athletic ability. Conditioning work, for the most part, comes in the form of low-skill GPP work that does not require huge levels of skill.
This programming is fun and includes challenges where your athletes can compete with one another.
- Programming tailored to teaching our young athletes to move efficiently and safely ages 12-17.
- Can be run in 2 or 3 sessions per week of 45-60 minutes classes.
- Perfect your young athletes that are looking to get stronger for their sport or simply learn how to exercise.
- Comes with 8-weeks of programming PDF
- There are two options available at check-out. “Block 2” is available for those that have already run “Block 1”. Each block is 8-weeks in length.